Inabata & Co., Ltd. has formulated these Supply Chain CSR Action Guidelines in response to the social expectation for companies to fulfill CSR in their supply chain management.
We would like to seek understanding of the following items from our trading partners and other stakeholders, and solicit cooperation in their implementation.
- 1. To respect human rights, and avoid inhumane treatment including discrimination, harassment, cruelty, and child labor.
- 2. To respect employees' right to organize and right of collective bargaining.
- 3. To prevent forced labor and unfair low-wage labor.
- 4. To provide employees with a safe, sanitary, and healthy work environment, to prepare emergency countermeasures for dealing with disasters and accidents, and to publicize these countermeasures so that they are known by all concerned parties.
- 5. To work to prevent environmental problems through measures on biodiversity and global warming.
- 6. To observe all domestic and foreign laws, to engage in fair business transactions, and to strive to prevent corruption.
- 7. To work to ensure and maintain the quality and safety of products and services.
- 8. To protect information assets from an information security perspective.
- 9. To disclose information regarding the above items in a timely and appropriate manner.