Supply Chain CSR Action Guidelines Inabata & Co., Ltd.
Inabata & Co., Ltd. has formulated these Supply Chain CSR Action Guidelines in response to the social expectation for companies to fulfill CSR in their supply chain management.
We would like to seek understanding of the following items from our trading partners and other stakeholders, and solicit cooperation in their implementation.
1. We shall respect the human rights of employees, and never treat employees in any inhumane way.
2. We shall prevent forced labor, child labor, and unfair low-wage labor.
3. We shall strive to always provide employees with a safe, sanitary, and healthy work environment.
4. We shall prepare contingency plans against disasters, accidents, and other types of emergencies to protect the lives and health of employees, and ensure that these plans are known to all concerned parties.
5. We shall strive to conserve a healthy global environment.
6. We shall observe all domestic and foreign laws, engage in fair transactions, and maintain sound relations with governments and public administrations.
7. We shall disclose information regarding CSR in both a timely and appropriate manner.
8. We shall strive to protect information assets from an information security perspective.